Re: [Anjuta-list] Header files

On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 02:03, Nicolas Laplante wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm running the CVS version of Anjuta.
>
> I created a project and when I try to build it I get this message:
>
> fsNode.cc: 10: ccfsio.h: No such file or directory
>
> I then went to the "Compiler and linker setting" and added the path to
> the file in the Include paths.
>
> Now in Makefile.am I get this:
>
> INCLUDES =\
> 	 -I/home/madtux/projects/blacksnake/libblacksnake/include/
>
> I know this is wrong as I doubt that this path will exist on all
> machines.
>
> Is there a way to tell Anjuta to pick {$project_root}/include
> automatically?

Yes.

Instead of giving the absolute path, just give "include" or "../include"
in the include paths in the compiler options and it should come up as
relative path in the Makefile.am.

-naba

We're all looking for a woman who can sit in a mini-skirt and talk
philosophy, executing both with confidence and style.