Re: [Anjuta-list] ERROR: Not a regular file

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 10:20, Steve King wrote:
> When I try and add a file to the project it pops up a message box, ERROR :
> and will not let me add the file to the project, why??????

On the release version (dunno about the CVS), you just hit refresh
before opening or importing (or possibly even saving) any file.

It's annoying, but you get used to it, and I now routinely hit refresh
whenever I get a file selection box or whenever I change directory with
it, hence I'm not certain when I actually *need* to any more.

(Note to whoever does FAQ-like-things: this is the second time I
personally have answered this, does this get into a FAQ now?)

Dave.