[Anjuta-list] 2 questions

Hi!

I'm new to anjuta. I've got some questions about it.

I've released the first release of a software, now I'd like to increment
the version number of the project. How can I do it? I've looked for a
menu item but I haven't seen anything... I've tried to change
by hand the project file. When I start anjuta it seems to have got a new
version, but if I launch the autogen.sh script it returns to the
previous version number....

Second. I want to develop a library. When I start anjuta it and generate
a new project I have a lot of possibilities but not the possibility
of creating a library. Is there a way to create one? (I'm not very
skilled with autotools, so if anjuta made the job it would be better).
If not, can you please add this feature?

Thank and bye.

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.