[Anjuta-list] nightly tarballs and ... ?

Hello!

I'm user of anjuta, and I want to use CVS version - but I haven't
got as fast machine to compile anjuta regularely - could you create
nightly RPM/DEB/TGZ snapshots with compiled version of anjuta, for
example as gaim.sf.net do?

Thanks for aprobate of my problem,
and sorry for my quite bad english, I'm thirteen years old, an
I'm from Poland - so my english experience isn't very big :)

--
Mati (mati mati rm pl)
Sounds like a Windows problem, try calling Microsoft support