Re: [Anjuta-list] Annoyances/Bugs(?) in Anjuta 1.0.1

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 21:07, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> > First, I noticed that Anjuta 1.0.1 adds a '80 column line marker', but
> > there seems to be now way to turn it off, kinda annoying.
>
> $(prefix)/share/anjuta/properties/anjuta.properties: Set edge.mode=0
>
> (One for the FAQ I guess)

Ah ha! Thanks. Perhaps a gui checkbox is needed for this too?

> > Second, when I hit 'Alt+F' I don't get the File menu like I should. I
> > get a new file instead. This is seriously annoying. All the other menu
> > keys are hot-keyed properly except for the File menu.
>
> Works for me - try removing your ~/.anjuta (directory) and
> ~/.gnome/accels/anjuta (file) and restarting.

Removing my ~/.gnome/accels/anjuta file did it. But I never edited that,
so how it got that way is a mystery to me.

> > Third, the customize shortcuts menu item seems to do nothing, it says
> > 'hover over the menu item' and to press the key to associate, but it
> > doesn't seem to do anything.
>
> Works for me.

As I mentioned in a later email, I figured this one out finally.

Thanks!