Re: [Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] Release 1.0.1 ?

> How about the Gnome 2 port of Anjuta? Where does it sit? I thought 1.0.0
> was going to be the last Gnome 1 release of Anjuta.

For GNOME2, there is Anjuta2. Anjuta1 will probably not be ported to
GNOME2. Personally, I'm stuck with GNOME1.4 till Jan at least so GNOME2
port is not a priority for me. If you (or someone else) wants to port
it, you're more than welcome.

Currently, I'm more interested in putting a proper project manager in
place.

Rgds,
Biswa.