[Anjuta-list] Annoyances/Bugs(?) in Anjuta 1.0.1

Only three things really...

First, I noticed that Anjuta 1.0.1 adds a '80 column line marker', but
there seems to be now way to turn it off, kinda annoying.

Second, when I hit 'Alt+F' I don't get the File menu like I should. I
get a new file instead. This is seriously annoying. All the other menu
keys are hot-keyed properly except for the File menu.

Third, the customize shortcuts menu item seems to do nothing, it says
'hover over the menu item' and to press the key to associate, but it
doesn't seem to do anything.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Shawn