[Anjuta-list] Linking against a shared object library in Anjuta

Hi,

I have a simple project setup in Anjuta 1.0.0 on a Red Hat 8.0 system
where I'm trying to link against the shared library for the Xerces XML
parser.  I've attempted the following when trying to link to it:

1. I added the path to the object library in the Library Paths portion
of the Settings->Compiler and Linker Settings->Library Paths, and

2. I've added the name (trying a number of different combinations) to
the Libraries section of the same dialog.

I still manage to get undefined references at link time, so I know it
can't find the proper .so file, which is named "libxerces-c1_6_0.so".

How do I go about setting this up correctly?

As always, any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John