Re: [Anjuta-list] Print multiple pages per sheet / printer filters

* Marc Van Riet (marc vanriet mtecwireless com) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To get multiple pages of my source code on a sheet, I print to file in
> Anjuta, and process the postcript file with psnup.
> Unfortunately, Anjuta seems to put a new-page character in the
> postscript.  As a result, the pages are at half size, but they are still
> on a seperate page.

Probably the best thing isn't to print from Anjuta then. I found a good
little perl script called "printCode" (take a look at freshmeat.net,
you'll find it). It uses a2ps to do it's work but it's very nice and I
think what you're looking for.

It would be nice if Anjuta could integrate some of it's features. I
haven't got a clue why it's adding a new-page character in the
postscript. If it is, it's probably in SCiTE not Anjuta itself.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca