[Anjuta-list] Mandrake 8.2 and Anjuta

Hi!

I saw a posting from Gay Barret (2002-04-02) and it seems to be the same
problem as I have. I'm also using Mandrake 8.2/Gnome 1.4.1/Anjuta 0.1.9

Basicly Anjuta is the best IDE I found and it is working pretty stable.
But on a new system I just set up I was not able to load any project.
What I found is, that it relates to the screen resolution. The former
system uses 1024x768 and the new one 1280x1024.

If Anjuta is maximized to full screen Anjuta crashes if loading projects
or files. If the size of the window is below (i think) 1024x768
everything is ok. A resize after successful loading above 1024x768
immediatly crashes Anjuta.

So I hope this can help anyone to work / fix the problem.

regards

Bernhard Lechleitner
Research & Development

DaTARIUS Technologies GmbH