[Anjuta-list] Mandrake 8.2 and Anjuta

I have a question about Anjuta and its use under Mandrake 8.2 / Gnome 1.4.1. Anjuta seems to seg fault after attempting to open a file. The program itself loads, but as soon as a document is opened it seg faults. I have installed from the RPM and built from source, neither makes a difference. I used Anjuta under Mandrake 8.1 perfectly, so I'm thinking it has to do with the newer version of Gnome?!? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Barrett Gay