Re: [Anjuta-list] Mandrake 8.2 and Anjuta

Bernhard,

I found a fix to my problem that I cannot really explain why it works. I went into the gnome control center and changed my GTK+ theme. I think the theme I was using was somehow causing anjuta to seg fault. I also deleted the .anjuta dir in my home directory and anjuta runs fine now. Maybe that will work for you also.

Regards,

Barrett Gay