From: Cruz, John J [mailto:john j cruz baesystems com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 3:18 PM
To: 'Anjuta_IDE'
Subject: [Anjuta-list] compiler library settings

An error message that states -LIM CAN'T BE FOUND when I compile is driving
me up the wall.  I'm using Red Hat linux 7.2 and did a find for libim and
lim and found zero.  I surfed the web but to no avail.  My question is how
do I find in the .c file what is asking for this library and where do I get?
The compiler settings does not have lim only the lm math library.  I'm
re-engineering a screensaver program.

John J. Cruz
M$ = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD)
Linux = Wisdom, Integrity and Truth (WIT)
WIT shall prevail over FUD!