[Anjuta-list] Using SDL with Anjuta.

Thanks for a great IDE. Have a problem though.

I have problem using SDL (The game library, www.libsdl.org) with anjuta. SDL doesn't seem to be one of the builtin libraries in anjuta. In a normal Makefile you get the compilerflags by issuing

`sdl-config --cflags'

I put that in "additional compiler options". It works and compiles.
To get the libs and flags needed for linking the line is.

`sdl-config --libs'

This is what I can't get to work. I tried "additional linker option" as well as "libraries" but "auto generate" keeps saying I should put them in puckomon_LDFLAGS (puckomon is the name of the project). If I try to build the project I get:

No rules to make target 'sdl-config'
No rules to make target '--libs'

It seems like
My system is. Redhat Linux 7.1 running anjuta 1.7 from precompiled RPM. SDL is ok (Works if I don't use Anjuta).

Please help me out here. And please in later versions of anjuta make SDL one of those standard libraries (As many of us are using it).

Thanks.

/Linus Larsson