Re: [Anjuta-list] I'm not sure if it's been corrected already...

On 2001.10.02 23:20 Daniel C. wrote:
> I use a black background and I can't see
> the cursor because it's black and there are no
> preferences to change it's color. I was wondering
> if it would be possible for you to fix that...
> Again, it might of already been done, I've just downloaded
> v0.1.7 so I don't know. Thanks in advance..

In the current CVS version there are definitely options (under
Settings->Preferences->Styles) to alter the cursor "caret"
colour, but I cannot remember if that was a 0.1.7 addition or
came later.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434