[Anjuta-list] I'm not sure if it's been corrected already...

Hi,
   I really like your IDE, it's just what I needed but I'm experiencing
some problems with it. I use a black background and I can't see the
cursor because it's black and there are no preferences to change it's
color. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to fix that...
Again, it might of already been done, I've just downloaded v0.1.7 so I
don't know. Thanks in advance..

Dan.
President / CEO / Lead Programmer
DLC Multimedia