Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta for Solaris x86

Stephane Demurget:

> > Didn't VA linux provide shell for developers on various architectures for a while? I thought I saw that on sourceforge..
> That's not so easy, since you can't install software and just work on
> plain vanilla Unixes. May be I'll try to remotely build
> gtk+/gnome/libxml/anjuta...

i got my hands on solaris/x86, and im going to install it next week -
anyone already fiddling with anjuta/solaris or may i spent my sparetime
on make it compiling? ;)

--
 * Origin:                                          http://www.jensgeorg.de