Re: [Anjuta-list] Large Project support

--- Timo K Suoranta <tksuoran cc helsinki fi> wrote:

> > At present, they are hard-coded (I think). I will try to make
> sure that
> > they are documented in the new / updated manual - do we need a
> > reference section?
>
> Well, I certainly would like to know, for example, which key
> toggles the
> breakpoint. It also seems that the toggle breakpoint action only
> considers
> caret/cursor position. I would like to be able to select the line
> by the
> mouse, when I right-click on Markers Margin..

Uh you seem to want too many things at once..

Configureing short cuts:
------------------------
  Goto the menu item you want to configure the short cut,
  hilite it with mouse and press your new key assignment.
  The changes will also retain in subequent sessions.

Multiple Modules:
-----------------
  Stef is working on a new project manager that
  will support multiple modules. For the time being
  you have to manage the multiple modules as described
  in the 'project management' subsection in the users
  manual.

Breakpoint:
  What is the difference between:
  1) right click on a line -> popup -> set breakpoint.
  2) left click on a line -> goto toobar -> set breakpoint.

Nevermind, I will see to it later. I haven't touched the
debugger subsection for quite sometime. There are a few
design implementations to do there.

Regards,
-Naba