Re: [Anjuta-list] Large Project support

> At present, they are hard-coded (I think). I will try to make sure that
> they are documented in the new / updated manual - do we need a
> reference section?

Well, I certainly would like to know, for example, which key toggles the
breakpoint. It also seems that the toggle breakpoint action only considers
caret/cursor position. I would like to be able to select the line by the
mouse, when I right-click on Markers Margin..

-- Timo Suoranta -- tksuoran cc helsinki fi --