Re: [Anjuta-list] project wizard ..

On 2001.12.26 23:21 Holger Burde wrote:
I use anjuta with Solaris 8 / Ximian Gnome 1.4. It compiles ok
and works quite well except for a bug in the
project wizard

As Stef has explained, our basic problem is a lack of coders with access to Solaris as a development environment. I've just posted a jobs notice on SourceForge asking for help with the cross-platform stuff, specifically Solaris development skills. There are at least 3 outstanding problems - and you're right, we really should be able to run on any system which supports GNOME.

If anyone would like to volunteer to help with this side, or knows of someone who could help us, please drop me a line.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434