[Anjuta-list] Feature request: simple projects

Hi all!
Firstly i'd like to say that anjuta is sooooooooooooo gooooooooooood :)
Really, i searched for a good ide and this is the best i found!

And i'd like to ask for a new, simple (yes it is simple) feature:
- i have lots of little project, for what i did myself the Makefile, and that don't need complicated thigs like configure or complex directory structures... But it looks like that the only way i can have a Project in Anjuta is to create one in that way... Instead i'd like to have a simple Project where Anjuta helps me to open the files using a tree browser (like it does in the current projects AFAIK), and compiles it using *my* makefile: it runs "make".

i don't know if i explained well... let me know... thanks!

--

"Bleeeeeeeehhhhhhh!!! bleeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!! Goblin! Goblin!"
                                        a goblin

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_ libero it          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /