Re: [Anjuta-list] future of scite/scintilla in anjuta

On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 19:51, Matthew Kennedy wrote:
> Will Scintilla/SciTE be used within the Ajunta as the text editor for
> the foreseeable future? I've hacked at Scintilla to get my emacs-style
> keybindings and what I did was a success, but I'd like know if this
> editor widget is a long term part of Anjuta before I spend time hacking
> out something more elegant/permanent/maintainable.

Scintilla will be used for Anjuta 0.1.x series, and
you can choose which editor component to activate. Since the scintilla
won't be ported to gtk+ 2.0 soon, Anjuta 2 will meanwhile use
gtksourceview (you can check it out in the gnome CVS to get an idea of
what it is).

--Stef