Re: [Anjuta-list] App wizard [was Like to be part of the team (been sitting on th e sidelines)]

> Apart from that, it's great to know that Anjuta works in a KDE
> environment :-) it would be good to add support for KDE project
> types to the app wizard.

Wow, quite surprising! Do you mean "it runs on KDE" or "It can work
with KDE projects"? As far as I know, KDE people use some sort of
different po files management (but I am not sure).

Yes, that would be really great, if we could create KDE projects with
the wizard. Kdevelop already seems to be able to do GNOME projects.
Unfortunately, I have never done any programming with qt/KDE. Can
anybody help out with this?

It is only a matter of inserting a couple of lines around the
app_wizard* files.

Also, it will be still greater if we could make the app wizads
plugable may be we can define the wizard properties for each project
in xml files and read them at run time.

Any comments?

Regards,
-Naba