Re: [Anjuta-list] How to specify current dir?

On 2001.12.20 00:13 [A]ndy80 - Andrea  Grandi wrote:
> I'm using Anjuta to develop my Java classes.
> I've seen that in Settings-->Commands-->Java I can have access to some
> environment variables such as $(current.filename)
> I'd like to know the variable that point to current path, since I've to
> specify it to execute a class:

Try current.file.dir - I've never tried it, but I've just looked in src/anjuta.h where this stuff is defined, and that looks like a good bet.

A list of these needs to be added to the manual. One more thing for the massive TODO list :-/

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434