Re: [Anjuta-list] Like to be part of the team (been sitting on th e sidelines)

On 2001.12.19 22:12 "Green, Aaron" wrote:
> Hi, I'm not Chris, but I'd like to keep up with the development
> of Anjuta2, what is the exact address of the gnome-devtools list?

> I'd also love to know why Anjuta keeps referring to Gnome,
> when compatibility with KDE seems fine.  Is there some tie-in
> somewhere to Gnome, or maybe better stability if your in Gnome?

Well, we definitely depend on the GNOME libs. We're aiming to be "the" IDE for the GNOME environment.

Apart from that, it's great to know that Anjuta works in a KDE environment :-) it would be good to add support for KDE project types to the app wizard.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434