Re: [anjuta-devel] Why still keep Scintilla support?

Hi,

To reply to the question in the mail subject, I think the goal of Anjuta is to group several programs and allow them to communicate between each other.

These communications are done through quite simple interfaces. The editor is not directly accessible by other part (=plugins) of Anjuta. This has allowed us to use GtkSourceView without changing the other plugins. I think it's a important part of Anjuta. So, I think the main role of Scintilla is to make sure that we stay independent of the editor implementation.

Regards,

Sebastien