Re: [anjuta-devel] [Gtkpod-devel] libanjuta API change

Hi,

Le 31/03/2013 19:07, phantomjinx a écrit :
I can try and bridge the api changes based on the version of libanjuta
in use. Better to have a clean api than lots of deprecated functions.

Ok, there isn't much change in Anjuta so I expect less changes in gtkpod.

When is the new api being released please?

I have written the changes but I haven't committed them. My goal is to be able to run Anjuta with a different set of core plugins. I have planned to commit these changes when all this is working in let's say one month.

If you want to look at them, I can commit these changes on another repository. By the way, it could be that some changes will be useful for you.