Re: [anjuta-devel] 3.10 cycle plans

Hi James,

I have just get your latest changes on the git plugin. I think that you have a more flexible layout if the command bar is in a different window. You can choose to have it on the left or on the right by example.

With the change that I have done recently in GDL, it was shown and hidden with the main git window so you need only click to show both windows like if you have only one window. I have thought we could even split other plugin window to take advantage of this.