Re: [anjuta-devel] 3.10 cycle plans

Hello,

Am 2013-03-30 9:12, schrieb Sébastien Granjoux:
Le 30/03/2013 02:18, Massimo Cora' a écrit :
What's the status of a similar work initiated for the C/C++ completion
engine using clang?

I haven't any news so I'm afraid it's stuck. I could perhaps spend
some time on it as it seems that it would be a useful improvement. On
your side, will you have some time in the coming months to work on the
symbol db plugin?
I didn't find any time to complete the clang plugin. Sorry. At the moment I'm very busy with my study and I think this will not change in the near future.

Regards,
Moritz