Re: [anjuta-devel] 3.10 cycle plans

Hi Massimo,

Le 30/03/2013 02:18, Massimo Cora' a écrit :
I don't know much about Javascript support on Anjuta, but having symbols
saved on db for this language is something tricky, IMHO.

Yes, I agree.

Having a third-party engine which analyses dinamically the opened .js
source and suggests the completions would be the best choice.

Yes, it's already done for Python completion but it's completely independent from the symbol db plugin. Isn't it possible so share some parts, by example the symbol pane?

What's the status of a similar work initiated for the C/C++ completion
engine using clang?

I haven't any news so I'm afraid it's stuck. I could perhaps spend some time on it as it seems that it would be a useful improvement. On your side, will you have some time in the coming months to work on the symbol db plugin?