Re: [anjuta-devel] 3.10 cycle plans

Hi Seb,

On 03/26/2013 09:24 PM, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:

Another interesting point would be to improve the code auto completion,
especially for JavaScript. It's a dynamic language like Python so I
think the current symbol database is not well adapt to this use case but
can be improved.

I don't know much about Javascript support on Anjuta, but having symbols saved on db for this language is something tricky, IMHO. Having a third-party engine which analyses dinamically the opened .js source and suggests the completions would be the best choice.

What's the status of a similar work initiated for the C/C++ completion engine using clang?

Thanks and Regards,
Massimo

The JavaScript debugger is not working as far as I know. It's a pity for
the "main" GNOME scripting language. I don't know what is already
existing in this area.

I would be nice to display more than one editor pane in the document
manager. I will perhaps look at this. Then, GDL, the autotools project
manager and the debugger could be improved too.

Best Regards,