Re: [anjuta-devel] 3.10 cycle plans

Hey!

Should I separate each bug/enhancement that needs to be fixed to
port to Windows, or should I create a single bug in Bugzilla, let's
say "Fixes for Windows Port", then attach all the patches in there?

I think it's best to have one bug per cause (for example, one for
mime-type, one for fork) and one patch per plugin but overall it doesn't
matter that much.

Just be sure to only use #ifdefs where absolutely necessary, I think
many things can be fixed in a platform independent way.