Re: [anjuta-devel] Gdl problems

Hi Sebastien!

I have pushed a patch in GDL that should fix this issue. Now it's should
be usable.

Thanks, it's much better know. I am not entirely sure if the default
position given to the widgets is taken into account but that's a minor
issue.

There is still an issue with hidden widgets which are not saved. The
View menu should work and hide or show the corresponding widget but if
you close your project all widgets should be displayed again. There are
some placeholder widgets which appear from time to time. I think I will
be able to fix it this week end.

I have seen those placeholders. Anyway, no hurry, I just happen to be at
GUADEC for holidays and finally have some time to test all this stuff
and file bugs.

Thanks,