Re: [anjuta-devel] Gdl problems

Hi Johannes,

Le 24/07/2012 18:30, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
With the recent changes in gdl the anjuta layout gets broken quite
often. Seem for example, when the document-manager has no open documents
(like when you open anjuta without open files) it is reduced and not
restored when you open a document.

I have just found and fixed in gdl a bug, easier than I have expected.

I wasn't restoring widgets visibility when I was loading a new layout. It means when you close a project, most of the widgets are hidden and when you reopen a new one, most of the widgets were still hidden. You have to exit from anjuta and restart it to restore them.

I'm not sure it's exactly what you have observed though, so tell me if you still have other issues. For me only the iconified widgets are not restored correctly but it's less important.