Re: [anjuta-devel] Gdl problems

Hi Johannes,

Le 26/07/2012 11:43, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
* Widget that were hidden in a previous layout are shown again
(Breakpoints / Watches)

I haven't seen it, because I don't bother closing them. But I understand why it's now working like this. I don't remember if a widget is hidden or not when the layout is saved.

* The hide/show in the View menu doesn't work anymore (try to widget not
in the layout before like "Bookmarks" or "Git".

Yes, you need to unload the plugin and load it again. I don't know it happens at the moment though.

But thanks for your work it is already a lot better than it was.

The previous change was really bad, you cannot reload a new project.