Re: [anjuta-devel] Continuing with AVR plugin

Hi Lucas,

Le 20/02/2012 18:22, Lucas van Dijk a écrit :
Not sure what you mean with properties, Sebastien. You mean like GObject
properties with a specific prefix or something? Which we can introspect
in the build-plugin, and display a EntryBox for each property? Sounds a
bit limited to me, but could be a good start yes. In the end I would
like to have the possibility to add multiple sorts of widgets like
comboboxes with text.

It is not linked to GObject properties and in my idea it could be just adding two functions like

enum IAnjutaBuilderType
{
        IANJUTA_BUILDER_STRING,
        IANJUTA_BUILDER_BOOLEAN,
        IANJUTA_BUILDER_INTEGER,
        IANJUTA_BUILDER_LIST
};

gboolean ianjuta_builder_add_configure_property (IAnjutaBuilder *builder, IAnjutaBuilderType type, const gchar *name, const gchar *tip_string, const gchar **choices);

const gchar *ianjuta_builder_get_configure_property (IAnjutaBuiler *builder, const gchar *name).

The first function allows you to add a new property, while the second one allow you to get the value chosen by the user. I don't know if you need a signal to know when a property is changed, or need a function to force a value.