Re: [anjuta-devel] Continuing with AVR plugin

في خ، 16-02-2012 عند 18:33 +0100 ، كتب Lucas van Dijk:
The plugin itself
I think I'll rewrite the plugin in Vala, Vala's syntax for classes and
objects is a lot more natural for me, and that would make things a bit
easier I think.

Any suggestions, tips (especially Abderrahim for creating plugins in
Vala?).

I have an old blog post on getting started (you won't need to change non
vala specific things)
http://abderrahim.arablug.org/blog/archives/2-Writing-Anjuta-plugins-in-Vala.html

Other than that, you can copy the .vapi (and .deps) from the
language-support-vala, and expect a few bindings bugs (that should be
easy to fix).

HTH,
Abderrahim