Re: [anjuta-devel] Continuing with AVR plugin

No idea what took me so long before, but I actually managed to get the configure and compile a AVR program with my configure.ac and makefile.am, so there's a start. :)

Not sure what you mean with properties, Sebastien. You mean like GObject properties with a specific prefix or something? Which we can introspect in the build-plugin, and display a EntryBox for each property? Sounds a bit limited to me, but could be a good start yes. In the end I would like to have the possibility to add multiple sorts of widgets like comboboxes with text.

@Abderrahim, thanks for the link, I'll look into it.

Lucas van Dijk
http://return1.net