Re: [anjuta-devel] Search Dialog in Anjuta 3.2?

Hi all!

- autotools support (for parsing project)
Isn't it good enough now? I think Anjuta has the best autotools support
than any other IDE.

Actually the improvements in 3.3 cycle have been really impressive here.
It still doesn't parse gnucash but almost everything else I tried.

- search plugin

I am kind of working on this, not sure to make it for 3.4 as it's
non-trivial but at least basic search/replace should be possible if I find
the time.

- a good merging/diffing GUI (like integration of "meld") (also with
   CSV support) would be a perfect dream! If you ever worked with
   eclipse synchronize feature you know what I'm talking about.
I don't know what Anjuta can add by integrating "meld". But I haven't
used eclipse synchronize, I will look at it.

- I've *no* need to create libs, headers,... related to autotools
   with a GUI. Easy use cases are ok, but the complex stuff will never
   be supported by a wizard as it offers just to much possibilities. I
   just edit Makefile.am with an editor.
My goal is to make it possible to write a complete project without
knowing autotools, something equivalent to what you have on other IDE
using other project formats. I think it's still not complete but I will
not add a button for every feature of autotools. Indeed, for someone
knowing autotools it is only nice to have if it's working well.

I really think this is important and it is working quite well now with the
new nice chooser-buttons. Of course complex stuff is difficult but we
should even be able to automate more stuff with the new glib resources
feature.