Re: [anjuta-devel] Keep path relative to the project directory

Hi Seb,

On 02/02/2012 10:57 PM, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:

I have tried on the simple project, indeed the symbol-db seems to work
fine. But I get a warning:
libanjuta-symbol-db-WARNING **: Strange enough, no files in project
->gtk-foobar51b<- found

I have created a gtk project with the project wizard in gtk-foobar51,
close anjuta, rename the directory to gtk-foorbar51b and open it again
with anjuta.

Ok, either maybe the warning makes sense or something must be fixed/implemented.

In the db I store the name of the project as given by ianjuta_project_get_root (). If you change the directory the project-name should remain the same. In that case it'll find no problems in scanning/updating the files.

Is it normal that a different _root () is returned?

Regards,
Massimo