[anjuta-devel] Keep path relative to the project directory

Hi Massimo,

I have just committed a patch to store editor file paths relative to the project directory (the session directory to be exact). This allows to copy or move a whole project without loosing the opened files.

All plugins should use such relative paths. I have modified only the "File Loader" key for the moment. I know that the debugger and the project manager store file paths too, I will fix them.

The makefiles of the project itself could contains some absolute paths but I can do few things for this except perhaps regenerating the project if I detect that the project has moved.

Finally, I think you store some absolute paths in the symbol database, could you check if it's possible to use relative paths. It's not very important, just a nice feature.