Re: [anjuta-devel] Keep path relative to the project directory

Hi Seb,

On 02/01/2012 09:50 PM, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Finally, I think you store some absolute paths in the symbol database,
could you check if it's possible to use relative paths. It's not very
important, just a nice feature.

well, nope I don't store anything absolute in the db.
Just do a "select * from file;" on .anjuta_symbol_db.db in any project.
There are slashes at the initial position of the entries, but just to concatenate them with the absolute project path given by project-manager plugin.

Did you get some issues with the symbol-db and your new patch?

Regards,
Massimo