Re: [anjuta-devel] Keep path relative to the project directory
- From: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
- To: Massimo Cora' <maxcvs email it>
- Cc: anjuta-devel-list <anjuta-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [anjuta-devel] Keep path relative to the project directory
- Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 22:57:18 +0100
Le 02/02/2012 22:44, Massimo Cora' a écrit :
well, nope I don't store anything absolute in the db.
Just do a "select * from file;" on .anjuta_symbol_db.db in any project.
There are slashes at the initial position of the entries, but just to
concatenate them with the absolute project path given by project-manager
That's fine, so no changes are needed.
Did you get some issues with the symbol-db and your new patch?
I have tried on the simple project, indeed the symbol-db seems to work
fine. But I get a warning:
libanjuta-symbol-db-WARNING **: Strange enough, no files in project
I have created a gtk project with the project wizard in gtk-foobar51,
close anjuta, rename the directory to gtk-foorbar51b and open it again
] [Thread Prev