Re: [anjuta-devel] Segmentation fault when using scintilla

On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 22:06:50 +0100
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

I have tried here with Anjuta 3.2.2 and Anjuta Extras 3.2.0 compiled
from the sources and I don't get the issue. I don't know what is
Scintilla 3.0.3 as there is no release 3.0.x of Anjuta Extras. Could you
try with the stable package on the web site?

Oh, do I feel stupid... I thought -extras only added an interface to the
scintilla library, I didn't realize scintilla was included completely.
That explains why I detected no difference before and after compiling
the separate scintilla/SciTE package (which BTW are at version 3.0.3).

Ok, so I opened a new, generic, C program and tried to add a new file,
test.c (and test.h). The editor opens in the background, but, anjuta
crashes, exactly the same as before (and, running under gdb, gives the
same error).

I've sumbitted the bug, and added a backtrace from gdb.

Cheers,
John