Re: [anjuta-devel] Clang and the include files

Hi Moritz!

anjuta_pkg_config_get_directories ()[1] hides the dir
/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include, because the method grep to "include/". [2] Is
this purpose? If not, I'll correct this...

I think the reason is that we don't want folder like /usr/include
oder /usr/local/include here because that would pull files that aren't
belonging to the package. Possible this regex goes a bit over this goal
but it's a bit hard to find and it seemed to work quite good so far. But
you can add another parameter like "gboolean filter" to enable/disable
this without having to change the other plugins using that methods
(apart from adding filter = TRUE there).

And another problem: I get the following compiler warning:
parser-clang-assist.c:181:31: warning: unknown escape sequence: '\.'
[enabled by default]
(See also [3])

Looks like a false positive to me, maybe there is a more correct way to
do this but I wouldn't care too much for now.

Something small I noticed in your code: When looping over GLists you
don't need the if (list != NULL) if using a for loop because

for (node = list; node != NULL; node = g_list_next (node))

already checks for list = NULL on first iteration.