Re: [anjuta-devel] Clang and the include files

Hi,

I solve the problem with "unknown type name 'size_t'". The order of the include folder was wrong. But the cursor to the definition of printf is still null.

In addition I didn't find a way, how I can get the include folders from the Makefile for the project, which is loaded in Anjuta.

For example the Anjuta project itself. I need the path to the include folder for glib (/usr/include/glib-2.0 and /lib/glib-2.0/include), so clang can parse the code correct.

Regards,
Moritz