[anjuta-devel] Clang and the include files

Hi,

Since three days I tried to get clang run. But clang couldn't find the C library stddef.h:
/usr/include/string.h:32:10: fatal error: 'stddef.h' file not found
I use arch linux and you can find this file under /usr/include/linux. It's a little bit strange, because when I run the clang compile at the terminal, clang search in the subfolders of /usr/include/ too and find stddef.h.

So I added the argument "-I/usr/include/linux". [1] Now clang find stddef.h, but doesn't find another file ("stdarg.h" in /usr/include/c++/4.7.1/tr1/stdarg.h).

What am I doing wrong? I couldn't find an answer on the world wide web. (Google probably know not everything. ;-))

Regards,
Moritz

[1] https://github.com/ritze/anjuta-clang/blob/5df10788836b7e5d03b47865339a46d4ab1abf25/plugins/parser-clang/parser-clang-assist.c#L247