Re: [anjuta-devel] GDL API changes

Hi Johannes,

Le 01/08/2012 12:09, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Looks good to me but we might even consider not using GSEAL because the
number of users of gdl is limited and we broke ABI anyway this cycle.
Most of those have probably never been used outside of gdl.

If I rename some GDL functions, everybody will have to update Anjuta and GDL at the same time which is a bit annoying. Using GSEAL will give us a few months to update all programs.

I might be useful to add some extra space to the *Class structs in case
we want to add signals / vfuncs later while for the usual structs a
private member should be fine.

Ok.

Thanks for all the work you are doing to gdl! Would you mind maintaining
it? I think you have far more knowledge about it then anybody else.

Yes, I can maintain GDL but I don't mind if you continue making the releases. I probably will not be able to make the release 3.5.90 because I will be in holidays at that time.