Re: [anjuta-devel] More gdl problems...

Hi Johannes,

Le 01/08/2012 12:26, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
While your recent changes fixed the notebook warnings there is a
placeholder problem again. To reproduce, open anjuta, compile something
so that the message pane appears, close anjuta and open it again. The
placeholder for the message pane is shown (empty).

I have tried here and I don't get this behavior. It's working fine here. You can perhaps try to remove the .anjuta/session/dock-layout.xml file. I don't think it will change anything as, indeed the message pane should be saved as visible in the layout.

Normally, it shouldn't be visible because the GdlDockItem object has no child and is considered as a placeholder.
In gdl-dock-item.c:
if (!GDL_DOCK_ITEM_ICONIFIED (item) && !gdl_dock_item_is_placeholder (item))
        gtk_widget_show (GTK_WIDGET (item));