Re: [anjuta-devel] GDL API changes

Hi Sébastien!

- Remove all define and replace them by functions or remove them if they
looks useful only inside GDL.
- Remove all members in Gdl objects and replace them with access
function if they looks useful outside, using something like GSEAL to
keep the compatibility for this version.

Looks good to me but we might even consider not using GSEAL because the
number of users of gdl is limited and we broke ABI anyway this cycle.
Most of those have probably never been used outside of gdl.

I might be useful to add some extra space to the *Class structs in case
we want to add signals / vfuncs later while for the usual structs a
private member should be fine.

Thanks for all the work you are doing to gdl! Would you mind maintaining
it? I think you have far more knowledge about it then anybody else.